Jul 7, 2009

That was so hard to do.. ^^.

That was AWESOME :]
i can't really imagined i did it.
UNTIL NOW, actually! hahaha. :O shocking.
That stuff still surrounds the exact circumstances of the accident.
plahaha. XD and I could not MOVE ON. Gosh!
The nerve of that Guy! haha.

I have to take the consequence of them.
for me to be able to "go home.." ?! haha.
And, meanwhile, when they were talking some FUCKING STORIES ABOUT ME.
HE touched my hands, and said.. GO ON, I WILL NOT GET ANGRY.
infact, that would be GREAT AND NICE. hahaha.
and after he said that to me..
my Fighting Spirit boost!! hahaha. I have the courage of
doing that thingy!!! haha. lol.

and after they'd finished that conversation..
they had to recall the hanging TOPIC. hahaha.
and my knees, fingers, my lips, got NERVOUS.
and the coldness of my body was felt by him. ^^.
He asked, why you were so cold like an ice?!
I answered, because the previous topic was RECALLED.
then. the TIME HAS COME. i have to do it!
or else, NA! NA! NA! XD haha.

while they were counting 1-5. i felt so NUMB.
and at the count of three (3) I DID THE CONSEQUENCE.
yipeeeee! haha. lol.
SUCCESS. ^__________________^
and that's it!

H A P P Y!!!

=>> kimarcwaine..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home