Jul 15, 2009

FUCKING SPOILERS OF MY DAY. >:)

My Goodness!
INTERNET DARES ME!

i hate it! okay. let's go back again.
the "Mozilla Firefox Crasher Spoils My Day"
damn it! you know what!?
i have already typed my LOOOOOOONG blog here.
and meanwhile, the spoiler came! TSK!

okay. forget about it! let's go to the track!
I have to mention all my SPOILING MEMORIES TODAY!
hahaha. so don't expect that this entry would be positive!

#1.
the girl who teases me!

she has NO RIGHT to do that stuff!
unless she is one of my relatives!
yep! i know. she is ONE of my closest friends, but, do you think that would be good when you teases somebody that is so "sensitive"..?! huh? tell me!!
and yet, you didn't say "SORRY". huuuuuuh?! san you follow?! i hate it so much!
i was totally offended! XD

#2.
the barker (yung nagtatawag ng pasahero)

haha!
okay. this is it!
the vehicle was already full! FULL OF FAT PASSENGERS, and i'am ONE OF THEM! hahaha. lol. SEE. i admitted it!! XD
then, it means that you can't follow the rules of "9 passengers in every seats".
that would be like "sardinas" huh!? true or false!? hahaha.
and the barkers still demands for passengers! while, he CONTINUOUSLY SLAPPING THE CORNER OF THE VEHICLE. and it was annoying!
I could not stand it anymore! XD hahaha.

#3.
the driver of the vehicle. (panut yun!)

hahaha. i'am paying for my fee!
and he couldn't hear me! as I speak louder, he noticed it!
and he said:
"don't shout.. i'm hearing you.." hahaha. lol.
hearing me?! hahaha. i will not speak louder if he was able to hear me!
Stupid Old Man!

#4.
My DEAREST CLASSMATE!

haahaha. ye! i know. i'm talkative!
but, A SECRET IS STILL A SECRET!
okay?! what the heck!
hate this damn day!


AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING SPOILERS OF MY DAY..
i was so happy, instead! hahaha. lol.

okay!?
dont let the problem problem you! hahaha.
Now, i'm taking this Philosophy in life! hahaha. lol.

thanks for reading!
as I told you, this entry is full of fucking spoilers!
B E WA R E ! :]

[good night folks!]

=> m.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home