Jul 16, 2009

Thursday, July 16, 2009 :]

ye! who's happy like me?! huh?!
it's once in a lifetime! so I should enjoy it! and i will not let the night passed without even reminiscing that moment when that bod linger me! huh?! haha. did i hear the word "linger"???!
yes! you heard it right! and I can't really imagined that this day would be incredible! NICE ONE! :]
i LOVE it!

you know..
I had already forget all about YOU.
but suddenly, you have given me the reason to love you until forever and never leave my love for you..
(yii. haha. cheeeeeesy)

okay!
another one was when he touched my arms and shoulders!!
ahahah. lol. :))) and that was AWESOME! XD ye!
and that bod was so cute! yii. hahhaa. *blushing*

hahaha.
PATIENCE OF ME IS NEEDED! :]

segway..
-------------

Our Report about "EGYPT" was delayed!
and that was totally FUN!! =))
Ma'am Ajero gave us again another QUIZ. i thought that was not just a quiz, it was a long test!
or a unit text also! hahaha. lol.
and while we're taking up the exam, she was talking about her past life, and her late husband and daughter! ye! Now, i know, she was widowed! :(

and in 70 items.. I only got 30! hahaha.
PITY ME! i never knew that there will be a test. and I was unprepared! GOSSSSH!
but that was already passed away! NEVER MIND OF IT!! okay?!

i hate those people taking stupid stolen shots and they're going to upload it in FRIENDSTER.
and that is not funny! XD really, i hate it!
(but that was actually what i' m doing)
maybe, that we're their revenge! hahhahaha. PATIENCE! PATIENCE!

and after we were dismissed by our adviser, we went again in BAYAN!
hahaha. our daily routine! XD
and I ate again "fried noodles (teriyaki)" at Noodle House!
and my day is complete again! XD
hahaha. lol.

okay?!
OVERJOYED READING MY ENTRY?!
hahaha. :]

thanks to those!
STILL LOVING YOU..

=> M.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home