Jul 25, 2009

spending most of my time with you.. is like a dream that never ends :]

Hey! Yow! How are Yow? haha. XC lol.
this month is so ecstatic :]

wanna know why?! because of that person, that makes my everyday life delightful!
this chap i'm talking about is a friend of mine.. and i consider him as a BEST BUD I HAD IN MY LIFE.
ye! how inspiring is him.. YES!
even though he speaks every now and then, i laugh. And I dont even know why?
as time goes by, I know him deeply.. i used to entertain most of his jokes.

INFATUATION. isn't it?! haha.
Now, Im craving your body, Is this real
Temperatures rising, I dont want to feel
Im in the wrong place to be real
Woahh and im longing to love you
Just for a night, Kissing and hugging and holding you tight
Please let me love you.. With all my might

Reasons, the reasons that we hear, The reasons that we fear
Our feelings a-wont disappear :]

ye!
i have to say "bye-bye"..
hahaha. :P JP.

=> marc :O
"loving you makes life worth living.."
long time no post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home