Jul 30, 2009

your such a wonderful gift to me..

ohaha. ye i know.. you missed me so much! XD
hahaha. lol. I've been so busy this past few days, and i could not post an entry
here in my blog! BUT FOR NOW.. I HAVE! hahaha. :]]

HIGH SCHOOL LIFE IS SO FUN :]
especially when you are with your loved onessssss!
hahaha. i think i'am falling to you.. ♥
hmm..

i'm loving you even though it is just in my dreams..
tssssssssssssk! ang gara talaga! huuuu.

howcome? i never thought that I would fall in love with you.
and suddenly, you're giving me the reason to love you..
but i couldn't.. causeeeeeee???
HOW LIFE IS SO CRUEL WITH ME??? where did I went wrong?
I'M SUCH A POOF!

what if I tell you the true feeling i have with you??
would it be wrong??? HELLLPP!!! i'm getting CRAZIER. CRAZIER. and CRAZIER..
grrr. >:(
i totally felt happier and got more inloved when M told me this:

"i'am your friend, no matter what happen, i'm always here..
just call me, i'm just a text away! okay? if you dont do that, i'll get mad.."

and again.. i'm inloved with "M".

okay.
another thing i want to share!

i have plenty of things to do..

○ first is my NOLI ME TANGERE. i have to summarize it!

○ undone lectures..

○ assignments..

○ pending layouts..

○ design of our t-shirt.

○ and many many more..


how tiring isn't it?

okay..
i have to rest..


BYE.
labyuOL. mwa :*
GB. hikhik! :]]

=> m.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous Jillian said...

M? Marco?
Ahaha!
Pis :)

 
At August 7, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

JILLY. loka ka! haha. AS IF? di. klasmeyt ko lang yun. tu wi.. hahaha :))

 
At August 11, 2009 at 5:18 AM , Anonymous Jillian said...

Hoo! Maniwala. Haha.
Jk, amin ka na?
Best friends naman tayu diba.
HAHAHAHAHA! XD

Peace Mappy!
Loveyou :**

 
At August 13, 2009 at 2:19 AM , Blogger AkoLangMeronNito :) said...

wahaha. LOKA KA!
onga! as if namang SIYA?
ee hindi naman talaga! XD

nyahaha. okay lang!
loveYUtu!

 
At August 18, 2009 at 7:19 AM , Anonymous jean said...

eto na ang koment na inaantay mo. :))
wala mng kwenta, koment pa din yan wa.
haha. sino nga nmn yung M? ala lng nbsa ko lng. bilis hanu. ge.

 
At August 19, 2009 at 5:17 AM , Blogger AkoLangMeronNito :) said...

bwahaha! GANOON?
gusto mong malaman?
ayoko pa din! XD

bwahaha. lol. :>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home