Aug 14, 2009

DREAM ENDED!

OH MY GOSH!
in just a snap.. all my dreams has gone by!
i never thought of that!
wanna know why?!
because of that bitch, who's making "inggit inggit" on us. and take note.
with your anger, i can say that she's a hellcat! GOD!
as a matter of fact, she's a backstabber!
SHE WAS ABLE TO ADDRESS THAT LINES TO MY UNO.
i think, she was ENVY, or kinda JEALOUS! :((

and because of that, she made some TALKSHITS of me!
she asked, she blamed, she convinced, she argued..
that's what she did, to convinced my UNO to distance from me!
and that would be the end of my LIFE!
i couldn't revenge! because, she is ONE of my BESTFRIENDS.
and i don't know, if that is true. GRR! :((

All i can do, is to CRY!
but, i don't worry.. because, my UNO, still believes in me!
BUT, maybe, my UNO might get CONVINCED by the HELLCAT! >:(

if I have a chance, i'll make some talkshits too!
The Nerve of that Girl!

thanks for reading..
long time no BLOG!
hahaha. i missed blogging.. :x

LAVYU! ♥
=> twinkleTOES :]

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sad naman!

 
At August 19, 2009 at 6:25 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

Gara wa. Alam ko nagComment na ako rine ee.
Hmm. Ayuuun.
Sino ba tinutukoy mo sa BLOG mo?
Aberrr? Haha. Parang di ko alam nu?
Ee halata nmn. lol.
`isi ka lang ha. relakss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home