Sep 5, 2009

lucky i'm inlove with my BESTFRIEND :]

So, my last entry was posted on August 25, 2009 .. and what is the date today, it's September 06, 2009 .. it's been a long time since the last time that i have post an entry here. eh? wow!
hahaha. Actually, i was so busy this past weeks .. you know? haha. Hectic isn't it? yeah I know.

There were so many things that happened on that past weeks .. as i said up there, i was so busy. Yes. busy with Someone. :))) bwahaha. for sure,you thought that i was busy with something. Am I right?! hahaha. Silly me!!

I could not enumerate all those things, but i can name some. hahaha :)) i was so excited to remember it! plahaha. My "kapatid-kapatidan" makes me feel that i' am not invisible.
yes, i'm a transparent person, you'll never know if i'm angry with you, but them .. THEY KNOW.

wait. i have a definition of a friend. here :

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying "damn that was awesome".


nice one huh?! haha. lol.
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE MAIN TOPIC OF THIS POST,
i guess, for friends? haha. am i right?
(anu daw?)

Jaimee, Marco, Jong, Pia, Chen
these people made my life happier, even though it was ended yesterday. Our happiness every night vanished easily. Because of that Hellcat. Uh! i dont want to recognize her name. She's annoying. She made talkshits. She is a living devil here on Earth! My God! The nerve of her. grr.

We make noise. We play. We sing. We encounter many things. we feel bad spirits around us. We enjoy everyday. we woke up late. We do movie marathon every night before sleeping. We do laugh out loud. and We are We. :))
i miss those things that we usually do. grrrrrrrr! Fate? tsk.

Noli Me TangINA will suck again.
You know? I don't even damn care about my grade. But, of course I give importance for my parents. So i do what they want. HAHAHA :) in short, giving back to them.

LOVE MY kaPOTid.

10.13
alphabet is love.


try to watch this video :)
thanks for reading ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home