Sep 10, 2009

owaaaan!! :O

Ye! what a stressful day .. isn't it? This entry would possibly a short one, because i'm so tired! You know? I have to find my own Nirvana! Yes! :)) haha. I just post another entry here, to update about my life! wahaha? who cares??? duh! YOU SUCK!

And by the way ..
Tomorrow is the grand opening of the Science Fair. And I' am
so nervous about that, especially with OUR booth, named:
"who-can-pick-a-balloon-wisely" XD Rock on!!! haha.
I love the title soooooooooooo much .. Yes, because it was squeezed out from my brainy! XD nyahaha.
Of course, i'd rather be proud of my mind .. than to ANNOUNCE THAT I'M AN IDIOT? isn' it? haha. And I have to prepare myself before going to Marco's house .. you know? haha.
And one more thing..

I hate the GOSSIPS about the missing money in our fund. They we're wondering howcome the money was deducted? eh? They said.. Regina gave the money to Monique exactly P540.00, but still, when Monique recieved the money, it was only P360.00 .. and Monique also passed that money to ME. OMG! haha. and that time, when we came back to our room, I started the confrontation with them. WE explain CLEARLY the expenses that we have made. We showed the Official Receipt and we compute the expenses in front of them! FOR SURE, i would get mad.. Wanna know why? of course, even though they did not said those directly, the impact were on US (class officers) .. GRRR. I don't even damn care about it! okay?! haha.

That's it! thanks for your time reading this crap! ^^,
Mwa :* I love you All! ♥

--> [ 09. 01. 09 ]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home