Sep 14, 2009

My favorite numbers .. "1", "27", "13"

So, this entry is all about my favorite numbers ..
Okay! Let's enumerate and narrate why this number became my FAVES. (*.-)

the first one is:
#
1

Nyahaha! Now, i don't know how will I justify. HAHA! silly me.
One (1) for me, I think .. it stands for my "minamahal" haha. lol.
oh! by the way, when you hear "uno" in me, it means .. hahahaha.
I' am talking about my "nagiisa". is that okay?! cleared?

the second one is:
#27

ihhhhhh! 27? why? haha. Maybe, it is the FIRST TIME that I knew my
"irog" deeper and deeper. Because, when we was in the sophomore stage,
I do admire my UNO .. even though, we were not classmates. Just schoolmates! ^^,
And now, were classmates. And i treat my UNO as my BESTFRIEND? since this
day happened. twenty seven. :)

the last one is:
#13

13? why thirteen? i don't know. haha! why did I typed it here?! INSANE ME?
Oh! My Gosh! hahahahahaha. :))))))))
maybe, this is not yet the right time for me to REVEAL why is it 13 is one of my
favorite number. ^^,


that's it! :)
thanks for reading this crap! xP
ILY.

--> marc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home